Rollei Black & White Infrared Film
This item is currently out of stock!
Special infrared film with sensitivity up to 820 nm with filtration. High resolution (160 lp/mm) at ISO 400 without filtering. Excellent tonality, very fine grain, superb detail in highlights and shadows. ROLLEI INFRARED is well suited for experimental, creative applications, and for scientific photography. Perfect exposures can be achieved using special infrared filters, leading to results with an unusual tonal range.
Characteristics and application:
* high speed panchromatic b&w film with special infrared sensitivity
* large exposure latitude for use in all lighting and climatic conditions
* special coating for improvement of film transport properties of the camera
* suitable for daylight and tungsten light conditions
* stable polyester base support guarantees the highest level of archival stability (LE 500)
* excellent resolving power, very fine grain and high sharpness
* especially suited for digital application for scanning
* special halation effects (AURA effect) by longer exposure times