Multi Lens 35mm Film Cameras
A signature look of lomography is multiple shots in a single frame. Ranging from 4 to 9 sequential or identical shots, these cameras are especially fun to use for capturing in-motion shots. So if you can't keep still long enough for a shot to be taken, these cameras are for you.
* ActionSampler (takes 4 sequential square shots)
* ActionSampler with Flash (takes 4 sequential square shots with sequential firing of flash)
* Oktomat (takes 8 sequential square shots)
* SuperSampler (takes 4 sequential vertical/rectangular shots)
* Pop9 (takes 9 identical static shots)