Ultrafine Horizon Ultra Premium Luster actually has a little higher white point than the branded Epson and is a unique luster surface paper with subtle texture and a (what used to be called in the Photo Industry) 319 finish.
This bright white paper gives a brilliance to your images that is not found in other types of photo papers. If you have used a luster or satin, or even a pearl in the past, you should be using this incredible paper. Drops right into your Epson utilizing the Premium or Ultra Premium settings, no need to change your Epson settings, just drop in, and off you go! Also excels in the Canon, HP, Mimaki, in fact they are ideal for any Dye or pigment ink system out there. This thick, micro porous emulsion, on a state-of-the-art resin coated base will stand up to any and all of your most demanding photographic inkjet output applications. Please note, we are not affiliated with any of the Inkjet Printer manufacturers referenced, and they are listed only for compatibility purposes.
- 10.2 mil/260g
- Micro-porous technology
- RC Photo Paper, available in Glossy, Luster, Semi-Matte, and Pearl in all sizes, sheets and rolls
- Universal dye and pigment ink compatibility
- Printer compatibility with most printers including Epson, Canon, Roland, HP, Lexmark
- For all photographic applications
- Instant Dry, Water resistant