Product Description & Application
Ultrafine MXP (MaxiMum Performance) is a premium polyester plate for color offset printing. It can be imaged directly through a laser plotter or a laser printer and does not require any exposing, processing or fusing, baking. Just image the plate, mount on the press and print. Ultrafine MXP is ideally suitable for print applications such as short run color posters and packaging.
Features & Benefits
- Coating on both sides to facilitate imaging & printing on either side.
- Unbeatable resolution to give halftone dot range from 3-97%.
- Inventive surface coating to give long run-length up to 5,000 impressions from each side of the plate.
- Unique EzeeKleen formulation for scum-free background during start-up and press stoppages.
- Innovative AntiGrease layer safeguards the surface from finger prints or marks.
- User-friendly QuicKling treatment that ensures that the plate fits closely around the cylinder, facilitating quick make readies.
- The plate does not require baking or cleaning.
- Universally compatible with most laser plotters and laser printers.
Base: Dimensionally stable polyester film.
Total Thickness: 100 microns (±3 mic)
Coating: Double side coated. Either side application.
Print Run*: 5,000 impressions form each side.
Baking of the Plate: Ultrafine MXP plate does not require fusing (baking) or cleaning.
* Print run is dependent and subject to recommended press conditions.
- Removes ink
- Removes toner scatter